Introduction to Artificial Neural Systems
J. M. Zurada; West Publication Company, 1992
Fundamentals of Neural Networks: Architectures, Algorithms And Applications
L. V. Fausett; Prentice Hall, 1993
Fundamentals of Neural Networks, A Comprehensive Foundation
S. Haykin; 2nd ed., Prentice Hall, 1999
4. ● B. H. Demuth, M. Beale and M. T. Hagan, Neural Network Design, PWS Publication, 1996.
5. ● J.A. Freeman, and D.M. Skapura, Neural Networks, Algorithms, Applications and Programming Techniques, Addison-Wesley, 1991.
6. ● B. Yegnanarayana, Artificial Neural Networks, PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd., 2004.
7. ● N.B. Karayiannis, S. Behnke, “New Radial Basis Neural Networks and Their Application in a Large-Scale Handwritten Digit Recognition
Problem”, in Recent advances in artificial neural networks: design and applications, CRC Press Inc., 2000.
8. ● R. L. Atkinson, et al., Hilgard’s Introduction to Psychology, Harcourt College Publishers; 13th edition, 1999.
9. ● A. D. Back, Radial Basis Functions, CRC Press Inc., 2000.
● K. I. Diamantaras, Neural Networks and Principal Component Analysis, CRC Press Inc., 2002.
13. 14.● M. Chester, Neural Networks: a Tutorial, Prentice Hall, 1993.
15. ● G.A. Carpenter and S. Grossberg, “Self-Organization of Stable Category Recognition Codes for Analog Input Patterns”, Applied Optics, vol. 26,
16. ● N.B. Karayiannis, Artificial Neural Networks, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1993.