● To make students familiar with the new (applied/theoretical) emerging topics in the field.
● To improve research, technical reporting, and presentation abilities of students.
● Students are supposed to select a topic and prepare a proposal. The proposal should be strictly related to the course syllabus.
● Prepare your proposal based on the specified format. (Use Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0 or higher to open, fill out, save and print)
● Students should orally present their proposals, each in 5 minutes, at a presentations session (held at the last week of the term).
● Final reports should follow the standard template and are supposed to be submitted within 15 days after the final exam.
● Students should present their final results, each in 15 minutes, at a session close to the deadline.
● Start your search for an appropriate topic from the first weeks of the course.
● Be in contact with the instructor about your topic of interest.
● You should hand in a hard copy of your proposal at the presentations session.
● Submission of the results of your research work, to any conference and/or journal, is primarily, subject to instructor's approval.
Evaluation of course project